Sunday, April 13, 2008

Soul Lounge Vol 4

Soul Lounge Vol 4

Descritpion:

Track Listings:

CD 1

1. Slippin'

2. If I were you (Radio Version)

3. Your love is mine

4. To love again

5. Iluvu2much

6. Mama's sacrifice

7. Words

8. Children of love (Radio Edit)

9. Higher ground

10. Underneath the stars

11. Fooled by a smile

12. Run away

13. It's alright

14. Earth child

15. Sixth of June (Miracle)

16. All else can wait

CD 2

1. Used to

2. Baby you could be mine

3. Straighten it out

4. Anything

5. Wanna be

6. Little wouldn't I do

7. Stay together

8. Easy

9. Tell me something

10. Reach out

11. When you comin' back to me

12. Just because

13. I go crazy

14. Always there (Acoustic Version)

15. Slow

16. It's over

Disk: 3

1. The world is mine

2. Got to give it up

3. T-jam

4. Music is my way of life

5. September

6. Watching you

7. Yes

8. The rhythm is magic (Instrumental Mix)


Listen to samples

Buy on
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

1 commenti:

Anonymous said...

if you like lounge music ... maybe you want to book a live lounge music band for your next event in Europe ... check out the homepage of the live lounge music band from Austria