Thursday, October 11, 2007

Stereo Sushi Vol 10

Stereo Sushi Vol 10


Description:
Hi-fidelity Soulful House, Fresh From The Deep.

Track listing

Disc: 1
1. I Am Not My Hair - India.Arie
2. Now What - Matty & Monique
3. Luv Remedy - Cookie Monsterz & Amrick Channa
4. Hypnotised - Leger, Sebastien & Gia Mellish
5. Your Beat Sounds Like - Gelfer, Ron & Tiger Lily
6. Feel The Fire - Fatback Band
7. Give You - Djaimin & Crystal Re-Clear
8. Free Your Mind - Groove Junkies & TC Moses
9. Funky Love - Michael, Justin & Jackie Wilson
10. Day You Move Me - DJ Dervish & Lockamy/Inaya Day
11. So Good Today - Westbeech, Ben
12. Freedom (Make It Funky) - Black Magic (1)
Disc: 2
1. Love Is (Love Breeze) - Jada
2. Available - Linn
3. In My Heart - Bobby & Steve/Pete Simpson
4. To The Rock - VMC
5. Church Lady - Ferrer, Dennis & Danil Wright
6. What It Feels Like - Cardwell, Joi
7. Dust - Recloose & Joe Dukie
8. My First Love - Syren
9. Addicted - DJ Pope & Lynette Smith
10. Jus Dance - Mr. V
11. I Don't Know Why (I Love You) - Brand New Heavies
12. Call Me - Beard & Amma
13. Voices - Masters At Work

Listen sample Stereo Sushi Vol 10


Buy On
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

0 commenti: