Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Erotic Lounge Vol 4

Ascolta Erotic Lounge Vol 4 - Bare Jewels



Description:

Track Listings:

Cd 1
1. Lovers rock (Album Version) (Clean Version)
2. I love you (Late Night Mix)
3. Inside out
4. Europhone
5. What kind of woman (Amazon Mix) (Clean Version)
6. Dance naked under palmtrees
7. I love my man
8. You have to come with me
9. Sink
10. Wandance Paris
11. Forte
12. Around us
13. O caminho (Guy Sigworth Mix)
14. Danger of love (Clean Version)
15. Take it slow
16. Je t'aime...moi non plus
Cd 2
1. Closer to me
2. Beauty (Album Mix)
3. Playtime theme
4. Sentimento (Radio Edit)
5. Sometimes
6. Funky Plüsch
7. Pussycat
8. Can't hide love
9. Relaxin' at Club F****n (Dorfmeister vs. Madrid De Los Austrias)
10. Je te veux
11. Superyou (Clean Version)
12. Universal love (Arme Rootdown Round Midnite Mix)
13. Why go?
14. Love and imitation
15. Into my dream
16. Sasha (Sex Secret)

Listen to samples


Buy on
Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

0 commenti: